Ham-Micks

Thursday, January 11, 2007

The 'ol Fart

I'm Bow, the ol' fart of the pack. I've told Maw and told her "NO MORE STINKING CATS!!" But it doesn't work. She brought Jenny home after Munchkin crossed over, and let me tell you, that girl has Isshues. Then mom started fostering and it went down hill from there.
I have eosiniphilic gastritis and enteritis so Maw sticks pills down my throat everyday. Used to be every three days, but since I'm getting on in years I need my pills more. I run from my Maw. I hide under the bed and under the table and behind the furniture, but she finds me. I always get stinky goodies after my pills, but I still don't like taking them. But Maw doesn't like me puking 3 times a day when I don't take my pills.
Anyway, I like the temperature right around 85 year round. Which doesn't happen much in Texas. So, Maw got me this really cool heated bed that I sleep in when the temp doesn't appeal to me.
We used to be an indoor/outdoor domain here until Davy got killed by freaks, then we had to stay indoors all the time. But Paw built us this cool cat cage on our house and we have a cat flap in the window, so we can go out and sit in the cat cage. G.T. can even catch birds that are STOOPID enuf to get in the cage. Then he brings them in the house and Maw freaks out. I just sit back and laf.
Well, I better go hide. Talk to ya later.

1 comment:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is so cool that you can catch birds in the cage! I can only watch birds flying by outside. They fascinate me.