We're sorry that it rained all day and that you didn't get to experience our enclosure in all it's true glory, but since we desperately need the rain, we hope you understand.
Here's a list of all the attendees, and we really hope we didn't leave anyone out. If we did, let us know and we'll amend our list! It looks like we had a total of 260 paws here including our own 40!!!!!
Daisy & Pixie
Bombay & Bangles
Willow & China Cat
Zippy, Sadie & Speedy
Kaze, Latte & Chase
Abby, Boo, Ping, Jinx & Gracie
Samantha & Bebe
Gemini & Chey
Scooby, Shaggy & Scout
Pearl C. Pritchard & Pumpy
Icon Baxter Bentley, Kitty, Katie & Chloe
Casper, Cleo, Gizmo & Patches
Caesar & Prinnie
Sammie & Miles
Oscar the Puppy Cat
Parker, Puff, Powder & Ruby
Pumpkin, Bebe, Blackie & Tiger
Lux, Ninna & Silky
In addition, we are furry honored to have been nominated by Lux and Daisy for the Thinking Blogger Award!!!! Thank you very much for nominating us! We are so excited!!!!
We in turn are tagging:
1. Derby because his Fang Shui quotes on Fridays are so thought provoking and humourous.
2. Purrchance to Dream because NTM has become a black cat magnet and is rescuing his 2nd black cat in as many months, and his blog entries are always funny or heartfelt renditions for animals and their beans in need. The graphics and pictures are always great too!
3. Dragonheart because he teaches us all about the Sphynx breed. He also has taught us about Germany, where he is from, and Canada where his bean Mom & Dad are from. And he tells us about marathon running, which is what his bean parents do for fun.
4. One of Us because we have learned so much about rats and bunnies! We didn't know that rats could detail cars! And we definitely didn't know that buns like trackball.
5. Tara because she has taught us so much about traveling to the mountain cabin, taking walks on her cul de sac in her harness, staying away from the stray cats on her cul de sac, vishus deer, cat eating coyotes, and generally how to have fun as a Meezer kitten. Oh, and she's very intelligent because she is working toward her MzD.
Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog). That was that! Please, remember to tag blogs with real merits, i.e. relative content, and above all - blogs that really get you thinking!