Monday, May 14, 2007
Seven Random Facts About Me (Jenny)
Yuki & Kimiko tagged me, Jenny, to play the Seven Random Facts meme. Here are the rules. Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
Seven Random Facts About Me:
1) I am truly a formerly feral poodin. I wasn't trapped until I was between 3-4 months of age. I have never really learned that it's ok to trust beans, so I'm pretty much terrified of everything. I lived in a cat colony under an old lady's house next to a Taco Bell. I still get cravings for taco meat.
2) Because I'm scared of everything, I've only been to the vet maybe 4 times. Maw & Paw always say it's a good thing that I don't get sick because they would never be able to treat me. I did catch ringworm one time when Maw brought it home from the Luv-a-Pet center when she volunteered with the Humane Society. But it just had to go away on its own because Maw couldn't treat me.
3) I love to sit on the top step of stepladders. I let my legs hang over the edge.
4) I am called "Velcro Toes" because my claws are so long that they stick to the carpet as I walk.
5) I let Smokey chase me and I scream like I'm being tortured. That's fun.
6) I love tuna and tuna juice.
7) Bow is my best poodin friend. We've been together for a very long time.
My tagees: Any poodin who hasn't played yet.