Ham-Micks

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Seven Random Facts About Me (Sally)


One-Eyed-Jack tagged me, Sally, to play the Seven Random Facts meme. Actually, Jack tagged the rest of us here at the Forty Paws who weren't tagged.

You know the rules.

Seven Random Facts About Me:

1) I'm the tiniest poodin here at the Forty Paws. I only weigh about 8 lbs.

2) Maw scrubs the black junk off my right eye all the time because it goops up from my Feline Herpes1 Virus.

3) I love love love to rassle with my brothers Smokey, Reno and Obi. When they get too rough, I just scream and run away.

4) Maw used to take me to the Luv-a-Pet center when she volunteered with the Humane Society to try and adopt me out. But I would start getting a serious attitude within an hour of being locked in that cage and I would start hissing and spitting at people who looked at me. So I got to stay here with all my brothers!!! Aren't I clever?

5) I have several nicknames: Tiny, Tiny Tiger, and Sgt. Sally. I am Sgt. Sally because I patrol the house, garage and cat enclosure and announce my reports by howling.

6) I love love love to sit in the cat enclosure. I love love love to go through the cat flap. Yup.

7) My most favorite place to sleep, for right now, is in the middle of the ball track lined with newspapers.

My tagees: Any poodin who hasn't played yet.

Luf, Sally

12 comments:

Parker said...

Thanks you guys - silly Blogger! Sally, I sleep on newspapers too!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Haf you been patrolling against the Orinch cat outside?
I will haf to try lining the track ball with newspaper. It looks like it would be nice to sleep on.

Lux said...

Hi, Sally! You are very clever for thinking up a good way to stay with Maw - I'd want to stay with her, too!

Daisy said...

Sally, that was very smart of you to figure out how to stay with your Maw!

Shaggy and Scout said...

sally, you are unique and have some interesting habits.
We didn't know you are so petite.

Around Your Wrist said...

hey sgt sally, your patrolling skills sound excellent! anybody interesting been in your yard lately? the oranj cat?

btw, is obi home? (a shy little blush)

--suz

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Ohoh, I think some cat has a little crush on Obi. Can't blame her, he is furry hansum. Yoo found a reely creeatif way to stay wif Maw. Yoor pritty smart.

Zoey and the furballs said...

We think you are really smart!

MaoMao said...

That's a great list, Sally! You sound like a great, tuff little cat. And I'm laffin' at you screamin' at your brothers when they get too rough. Dorydoo screams at me a lot, too. But she nose-kissed me today for the first time, hehehe.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Karen Jo said...

You are very smart to find a way to stay with Maw. I hope you don't mind having the goop cleaned out of your eye too much.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Sally

I knoos how you feel about patrolling. It am a furry impawtant job. I am "PatrolCat" in our house!

Ping

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Sleeping on papers is good, speshully when the Beans are reading them.Neither of us like the catflap so mum has to prop it open furr us. Trubble is if Eric goes in furrst his big butt knocks it shut and I haf to wait outside furr mum to open it again.