Thirteen Reasons Why Obi is High Maintenance
1. He has long, fine fur that tangles under his armpits if it doesn't get combed regularly.
2. He has Feline Herpes1 or Rhinotracheitis Virus.
3. Because of his Herpes1, he gets really big eye goobers in his right eye that have to be cleaned out daily.
4. His nose runs all the time because of his Herpes1 virus.
5. He had a horrible bladder infection and became blocked and had to get a Penile Urethrostomy. Now after he goes pee, he kinda dribbles a few times because his valve doesn't shut off completely.
6. He yaks up hairballs because of his really long, fine fur.
7. He hates to be combed or brushed although he always needs it.
8. He used to get bullied by Dorf when Dorf's teeth hurt. Now that Dorf doesn't have any teeth anymore, he bullies Dorf and Annie.
9. Whenever he rassles with Sally or Reno or Smokey, his true siblings, there are chunks of Obi fur left behind.
10. He's kinda like Pigpen from the Peanuts comics, except he has a cloud of furs that follow him around instead of a cloud of dirt.
11. If he eats too much stinky goodness, he yaks.
12. If he has the squishy poos, he goes in the bathtub instead of the litter box.
13. His ears get gunky dirty and have to be cleaned weekly.