Orinch came back for his evening dinner last night. His tail wasn't held high, as he would normally do, but he showed up. I even managed to do some yard work and he didn't run away while I was out there. He never finished his Drontal, so I'll get a couple more and try them in Pill Pockets. We'll keep trying. Trouble is, those pills are expensive when purchasing from the V-E-T. Buying them online in a bottle of 50 is much cheaper, but I don't need 50 anymore since I'm not with the humane group.
Gatsbi has been tagged by Miss Boo for a meme.
Here are the rules:
* Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog;
* Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself;
* Tag 7 random people at the end of your post & include links to their blogs;
* Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Random and/or Weird Facts about me!
1. I growl at efurry poodin when they get close to me, or even look at me.
2. I luf nip, but growl at efurry poodin partakin of da nip when I'm partakin of da nip.
3. Maw & Paw fostered my feral momma and our whole litter. Maw knew when I was about 4 weeks old that I was "different" from my siblings. The V-E-T says that either I had an illness that affected my brain when I was an infant poodin, or I have a spinal injury that causes my neurological difficulties.
4. I luf TUNA!!!
5. My right leg stays stiff when I walk or run. So Maw & Paw can tell when I'm coming because my stiff leg makes a "plop" sound.
6. I can only jump onto chairs and the couch. I can't jump onto counters or tables or the bathroom vanity and that is where all the non-D-I-E-T food is kept.
7. I talk A LOT. I say "Maaaow".
Any poodin who hasn't played yet, consider yourself tagged, if you wanna be....