We are very humbled and honored that all of you poodins and woofies feel that we are deserving of this award.Here are the rules for this award:
1. You must write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think. (No fish or bird blogs, they'll just make you hungry)
2. Acknowledge the givers.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award" with a link to the post that you wrote.
4. Go tell your humans to fork over the treats!
We are giving this award to:
1. J.B.'s Big World because she posts about all sorts of animals and it really makes us think.2. D. Chedwick Bryant because he had his toofies pulled just like our little Dorfie, and he talks about perfumes and we try and try to understand what he is talking about, but our brains have trouble thinking that hard about something other than chasing squirrels and mice, or eating, or napping.
3. Fred the Cat at Morning Martini because he makes us think about the bigger world on Fridays when he takes over PoP's blog.
4. Dr. Tweety of da Fab Five. They totally crack us up, and we really have to think when they write their posts.
5. Scooby, Shaggy, and Shout because they are a funny trio whose Mom rescues guinea pigs and we really like guinea pigs and think about maybe getting some more ourselves from the rescue group here but Maw says they are a lot of work and that 10 poodins is already too much work.