Thirteen Things That Maw Has Planted in Our New Gardens
1. Ruellia brittoniana 'Katie' (Mexican Petunia) was supposed to be "Dwarf", but is about 3 ft. tall now. The seeds are sprouting everywhere as the blooms burst open and send them flying.
2. Rudbeckia Goldsturm (Black-eyed Susan)
3. Heuchera micrantha, Palace Purple (Coral Bells)
4. Setcreasea pallida (Purple Heart) or Purpurea
5. Physostegia virginiana 'Miss Manners' (Obedient Plant)
6. Juniperus procumbens 'Green Mound' (Green Mound Juniper)
7. Thelypteris kunthii (Southern Wood Fern)
8. Gaura lindheimerii (Cherry Brandy Gaura)
9. Gaura lindheimeri (Karalee Petite Pink Gaura)
10. Baptisia Australis (False Blue Indigo)
11. Silver Showers White Lily Turf
12. Lyre Leaf Sage
13. Purple Coneflower
Well, Maw planted more than 13 things but we ran out of numbers. She has now adopted the fil-aw-so-fy dat if it gitz buggy, or moldy, or spotty, or struggles to thrive, she's gonna yank it owt.
We kaint wate fur nex spring to see how efurry ting duz!!!