1. There is always another poodin to snuggle with.
2. If you break something and the beans don't see you, it's likely that another poodin is gonna get blamed for it.
3. There is always a lot of food.
4. Some other poodin is always yakkin and Maw has to clean it up.
5. There is always a poodin around to chase.
6. There is always a poodin around to wrestle with and to put the bitey on.
7. Even if the V-E-T says that one of the poodins should be on a special diet, it's highly unlikely to happen because there are too many mouths to feed and it's too confusing.
8. There is always leftover stinky goodness in somebody's bowl.
9. It's usually somebody else's turn to have to go to the V-E-T for something, delaying routine checkups and dentals for the rest of us.
10. It's pretty easy to hide for most of the day and not be missed until headcount time.
11. If you start a fight and run away from it while the other poodins finish it, you won't get blamed cause the beans won't know who started it.
12. If you have an out of litter box experience, the beans won't know who did it.
13. There is always at least one poodin on the lookout for squirrels, bunnies, fev-vers, and evil intruders which allows the rest of us to sleep in peace.
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants