Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Seven Random Facts About Me (Reno)
One-Eyed-Jack tagged me, Reno, to play the Seven Random Facts meme. You know the rules.
Seven Random Facts About Me:
1) As I've said in previous posts, I'm a perfectly symmetrical Tuxedo poodin. What is on one side of me is on the other side of me. Even my butt is equal.
2) My right eye is scarred very badly from the Feline Herpes1 virus because I was with that crazy cat lady in her stoopid garage in a cage the longest of the 4 of us and I didn't get the proper medications to help my eye. When Maw can nab me, she scrubs my eye with a warm, moist cotton ball to get the black goop off it.
3) I am also the most terrified of being handled among the four of us "fosters". Whenever it looks like Maw or Paw are getting close enough to scoop me up, I take off. They have to nab me from a deep slumber to trim my nails first, because if I know nail trimming is going on, I'll hide out for the next month!!!
4) I think Maw is a poodin. I chirp to her. I never meow. Maw says that I say, "bluuuurrrppp". Whatever that means. I also coo.
5) I love to rassle with Smokey & Obi. I pull Obi's furs out and leave nice white tuffs of his fur on the floor.
6) I am very scared of Dorf. If he gets close to me, I take off running into the nearest corner and spit and hiss. If he keeps coming, I start screaming. If that doesn't work, I pee myself. Yup.
7) My nicknames are Reno Deno Do, Beanie, or Beaner.
My tagees: Any poodin who hasn't played yet.