Ham-Micks

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Toesies Tuesday


Ok, so Maw is tryin to git a pikshur of my toes to make her Avatar or wateffer dat ting is dat the udder poodins hast on der comments when they leeves wun. Git it? A pikshur of a paw fur Forty Paws?

So, Maw ist standin on her hed on Sunday cuz I am relaxin on da top ov the 4 ft. cat tree and I hast wun of my big paws hangin ofer da side. An cuz she ist upside down an tryin to only git my paw an not da ceilin fan an not my hed and not da cat tree and not da ceilin, well, itz kinda blurrrry. So, I tolded her she needs to do it agin.

She always tells me "My, what big feet you have Obi." I dunt tink they is big. Dey luk fine to me. She also sez she tinks I haf some 'Coon in me. I mean, she alredy sed my maw "got around", but I dunt think there was any interspecies cominglin if u know wat I means.

Luf, Obi

13 comments:

Christine and FAZ said...

I loved your toes and can't believe there are 40 paws in your house - there's only 4 paws in my house and that's well enough for me. FAZ

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Mommas says a Maine Coon musta visited my Momma too, whatever that means. I have humungous feet (especially for a girl with hairs growng out of them, a ruff around my neck, pantaloons and ear hairs and a poofy tail.

Precious

LZ said...

Those are some impressive feet indeed! I love the hair that is between your adorable pink toes! I love your mom's idea for her avitar, makes perfect sense!

Kaze

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

we likes dem fings where yu sign a sig-naa-chure wif a paw print too. Obi yu has nice toesies!

Abby

Anonymous said...

fluffy pawsies are the best! you've gotta get a not so blurry picshure of that cute paw - that would be purrfect fur yur siggychure.

GT - thank you so much fur asking me to go with you to the party, and I'd love to if I didn't already have a date with Flynn. Flynn asked me to be his special girl months ago. I feel really honored to have been asked by you though.
Grr

Daisy said...

You has the "fur slipper" feets!

Kimo and Sabi said...

They aren't big - they're just floofy!

The M's said...

Your Mom must be a as agile as a cat to get a picture like that.

Pumpkin said...

Obi,I'm a ginger kitty too but maybe only half yur size but I gotz long toe furs too. Maybe I iz a mini-Coon? (I way less than 9 pownds and I are alredy 15 munths old.)

Shaggy and Scout said...

You gotta keep putting your Maw through the paces. Make her work for those photos!!!!
Your feets are great!

Tara said...

Nice paws, all fluffly white with pretty pink pads! Very nice! Tara

Lone Star Purrs said...

Hi y'all!!
We would LOVE to go wif yous to the party!!!(blush)We don't mind the accent at all...acshully Momma camed back wif a little more of one than usual. We won't be commentin' much during the party though, Momma and Daddy will be at the Valentine's Ball at the Air Force Academy.
::purrs::
~Meeko & Kiara

Pumpkin said...

Hey Obi! Yep I slide arownd on the kitchen floor when I chase after Tiger. No fare! He duzn't haff furry toes like me.