Lookie guys!! Karen Jo featured Bow yesterday for a Kitty Limerick!!!
One-Eyed-Jack tagged me, Bow, to play the Seven Random Facts meme. Actually, Jack tagged the rest of us here at the Forty Paws who weren't tagged.
You know the rules.
Seven Random Facts About Me:
1) I'm Top Cat. Don't get confused about this. I'm the oldest, I've been here the longest. I'll smack any poodin who thinks otherwise.
2) I'm usually in hiding so that Maw can't give me my Prednisolone. I hate taking my medicine, but I also hate yakking when I don't take it.
3) I love sitting in the cat enclosure. I used to be an indoor/outdoor cat for the first 10 years of my life, so I really love being outside, but then Davy was killed and we can only go into the cat cage now.
4) Back when I used to go outside, I came home one night in the middle of the night and Maw let me in. I was covered in used motor oil. Maw never did find out how that happened, but I had to go to the V-E-T where they Gooped me 3 times to get it all out of my furs. Yuck.
5) I have a bee-bee pellet in my back from when I used to go outside. Maw figures some mean kids used me as target practice in the field behind our house.
6) I love love love my heated cat cup. I was perfectly happy with it before Gatsbi and Jenny discovered it. I also love the outside temperature to be in the 80's. That's a nice, comfy temperature for me. Yup.
7) I have told Maw a gazillion times if not ninetytwo eleven that we can have NO MORE CATS. I told her that after Jenny. I told her that after Annie. I told her that after Gatsbi. I told her that after Dorf & G.T. I told her that after the 4 fosters. Does she listen? Now she's feeding that Orinch thing. A Man Cat can only handle so much you know.
My tagees: Any poodin who hasn't played yet.