One-Eyed-Jack tagged me, Gatsbi, to play the Seven Random Facts meme. Actually, Jack tagged the rest of us here at the Forty Paws who weren't tagged. So we'll be busy for the next seven days doing meme's on effurybody else. But I'm first.
Here are the rules. Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
Seven Random Facts About Me:
1) I was born to a feral mama, but we were all caught at a very tiny age and so none of us kittens ended up being feral. Our mama was released at a barn though after she cared for us and was fixed because she really was totally feral. Maw fostered us and ended up keeping me because I have a neurological issue.
2) I walk with a straight front right leg, so my butt swings back and forth when I walk or run, and my head bobs when I'm eating and grooming.
3) I have been on a d-i-e-t for a few months now and I've lost 1.75 lbs. Since I can't jump up on tables or counters, my food is on the floor and efurrybody else's food is up high. No fair. The V-E-T said I should only weigh half of what I do weigh. Bummer.
4) Since I've lost weight, I can fit through the cat flap again and so now I go into the cat enclosure in the back yard again!
5) I still get my morning tuna, so that is good. And last night Maw made Pork Pot Pie and I had a little bit of pork!!! I jumped on the chair and Maw held the pork in her palm. That's the only way I can eat bean food, when Maw holds it in her palm cause my head bobs.6) I growl at any poodin that looks at me or gets within 3 feet of me.
7) I love Bow's heated cat cup, and Maw had to buy an extra one just for me because I took over Bow's.
My tagees: Any poodin who hasn't played yet.